Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CONFESSIONS FOR MANIFESTING GOD'S POWER
by Dr. D. K. Olukoya

  • I am the manifestation, the product, and the result of God's Word. God has spoken into my life and I have become the manifest presence of Jehovah God on earth. I expressly manifest everything the Word of God says I am. I am filled with the Word of Life.
  • The Word of God is in me, not written in ink, but by the Spirit of the living God, not on table of stone, but on flesh-table of the heart.
  • The Word of God in me is a quickening Spirit and always keeps me alive. I have received the body and the blood of Jesus Christ; I am full of Him - He is the Bread of Life sent from heaven, I have eaten Him, I shall not hunger or thirst or die; because in Him is life, and life eternal.
  • I receive all the blessings that accompany the Word of God. I decree that they become operational in my life and I ask for a speedy physical manifestation of the result in my life.
  • I am not an image of failure and I am not fashioned after the likeness of god of the tail. I am the salt of the earth. On the inside of me is every excellency of the Power of God. God has put this feature of His power in earthen vessels. This power is in me. 
  • My appearance is as the appearance is as the appearance of a horse. So I leap. I run like mighty men. 
  • When I fall upon the sword it cannot hurt me. The Word of God has made me a brazen wall, a fortified city, an iron pillar. My presence terrifies the enemy. He trembles, feels much pain and travails at the sound of my voice which the Lord has empowered. For it is written, wherever the voice of the king is, there is authority.
  • With my heart I believe the power in the Word of God. With my mouth I have made confessions. Therefore, as I go into prayer let the Word run swiftly to perform my requests and bring results, in the the Name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment